Friday, October 10, 2008

Inspirbloggeration

As a result of my call for comments, I received some great ideas for upcoming blog posts. Here's what's coming soon:
1. Random factoids. Thanks to Scott for this one. Stay tuned for interesting bits of trivia probably related to my project but not necessarily.
2. Things in threes. This was inspired by Amy introducing me to http://www.threebeautifulthings.blogspot.com/
This blog lists three beautiful things the writer experiences everyday. This a little too cheesy for cynical me but I do like the idea of random information which becomes related by being put on a list.
3. Requests for participation. Dave Moss suggests I ask my readers to put in their $.02 once in a while. So, look forward to some group work*.
4. Photographs. Of what, I am not sure. My messy desk? My house in its state of construction? My bookshelves organized by period, genre AND it's usefulness? (You are impressed, no?). Blogs seem friendlier when there are pretty pictures so I am going to try to add some.

Hey, I am still open to more ideas so if you still feel like commenting on content, please post to the blog or send me an email!

*For teachers like myself, "group work" is often, although not always, synonymous with any of the following:
1. I hate my students and will show them just how my much by refusing to actually teach today.
2. I had way too many glasses of wine last night and there is no way I am capable of speaking in full sentences.
3. I'm tired of beating them over the head. Let them teach themselves a thing or to.

No comments: